The 2020 recruitment for constables into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) has officially commenced. The recruitment portal of the Force opened for the recruitment of constables into the force at exactly 8:00 am on Tuesday, July 14.
This follows the announcement made three days ago by the Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, about the recruitment in a statement, saying that the police looking forward to recruit qualified persons as constables in the force.
The Police spokesman had said applicants for Nigeria police recruitment 2020 “must be aged between 17 to 25 years” and must possess “a minimum of five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”.
“Applicants must be medical, physical, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female”, adding that “Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment.”
The Nigeria Police also noted that those with certain disabilities not to apply. Some of those deformities mentioned include “impediment in speech gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food, knocked knees, bowlegs, bent knees (knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention)”.
Others are “deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, defective eyesight or squints eyes and amputation of any part of the body,” Mba had said in a statement.
“The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all state commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020,” the notice read.
The statement continued that: “The names of successful candidates will be published in national newspapers on 14th September 2020 and other platforms.”
How To Apply For Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Who Can Apply?
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 17-25 years by March 2020.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
- Applicant must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal
If you are interested, simply click HERE to apply.