After the age of 50 one may experience many types of illnesses. But the one I am most worried about is Alzheimer’s. Not only would I not be able to look after myself, but it would cause a lot of inconvenience to family members… One day a doctor friend taught me an exercise using the tongue.
The tongue exercise is effective to reduce the onset of Alzheimer’s and is also useful to reduce/improve
- Body weight
- Blood-Clot in Brain
- Ear buzzing
- Throat infection
- Shoulder / Neck infection
The moves are very simple and easy to learn. Each morning, when you wash your face, in front of a mirror, do the exercise as below:
- Stretch out your tongue and move it to the right then to the left for 10 times
- Since I started exercising my tongue daily, there was improvement in my Brain Retention.
- My mind was clear and fresh and there were other improvements too.
- Farsightedness lesser
- No giddiness
- Improved wellness Better digestion
- Lesser flu/cold
The tongue exercise helps to control and prevent Alzheimer’s. Medical research has found that the tongue has connection with the BIG Brain. When our body becomes old and weak, the first sign to appear is that our tongue becomes stiff and often we tend to bite ourselves.
Frequently exercising your tongue will stimulate the brain, help to reduce our thoughts from shrinking and thus achieve a healthier body.