How to Apply For 2020 N-Power Batch C – This is that day. The wait is finally over as what you have been waiting for is finally here and by 11:45 PM of Today, June 26, the N-Power portal will be open and you’ll be able to apply for your desired sub-program.
However, before going ahead with the registration, here are the few things you need to get ready while waiting for the portal to be officially re-opened today.
The portal will be open to all eligible Nigerians and it important to note that the application process is completely free and there is no application fee.
Before You Apply, Read This
Applicants should note the following steps:
1. N-Power is open to applicants between the age of 18 – 35 (Those born between 1985, and 2002).
2. Before You Apply, Ensure you have the following
- A printout or accurate details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A recent passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- Valid Contact – Email address or a working phone number
- Your Degree Certificate and NYSC certificate, if you are a graduate and wish to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
How To Apply 2020 N-Power
Step 1. Log on to npower.fmhds.gov.ng.
Step 2. Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the N-Power Programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate.
Step 3. Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number). The information will redirect you to your email address for confirmation.
Step 4. Once your email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate. You will not be permitted to go post this interface.
Step 5. BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
Step 6. Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all.
- The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
Step 7. Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- International Passport
- National ID Card issued by NIMC
- Valid Driver’s License
- Permanent Voter’s Card
Step 8. Review and Submit Page
- Review all the information you have inputted and then submit.
- Upon submission, you will receive a unique ID number. Write it down and keep it safe
It is important to note that once the portal re-open, it will be crowded with visitors and there is every tendency for it to be slow to access or even crashed the page, with this in mind, you need to keep trying until it becomes accessible.