The Kwara State Civil Service Commission has announced vacancies for applicants into various ministries, departments and agencies in the state.
According to the information gathered by mNaija in a signed statement by the Permanent Secretary of the commission, Mal. Jiya Goshi, the application portal kwaracscjobportal.com will be opened from Friday April 9, to Sunday April 18, 2021.
According to the release, applications are expected to possess; Professional qualification, Highest Education certificate, WAEC/SSCE Certificate, Citizenship Certificate, and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Below is the signed statement released:
KWARA STATE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
Applications are hereby invited from suitable qualified candidates to fill the limited vacant position in the following Ministries, Department and Agencies in the Kwara State Civil Service.
1) Min. of Agriculture and rural development
2) Min. of Education and Human Capital Development
3) Min. of Health
4) Min. of Finance and Planning
5) Min. of Works
6) Min. of Energy
7) Min. of Enterprise
8) Min. of Environment
9) Min. of Sport and Youth Development
10) Bureau of Statistics
11) Bureau of Land and Office of Surveyor General
12) Physical Planning Authority
13) Min. Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
14) Office of the Auditor General (Local govt. and State)
15) Min. of Women Affairs and Social Development
16) Min. of Water Resources
17) Min. of Local Government. Chieftaincy Affairs and Community Development
18) Min. of Communications
19) Min. of Justice
20) Office of Head of Service
All applicants are expected to possess the following:
Highest Education Certificate
First school leaving Certificate
Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to apply online through Kwaracscjobportal.com.
The portal will be opened on Friday 9th April 2021 and closed on Sunday 18th April 2021.
MALLAM JIYA GOSHI
Kwara State Civil Service Commission