The Nigerian Army desires to advise the general public and all applicants who submitted for the 83 Regular Recruits Intake 2022 to view the list of shortlisted candidates on the Nigerian Army website.
How To Check The Shortlisted Applicants For 83 RRI Recruitment Screening 2022
Applicants should check their names using this URL if they apply
1. Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
2. No Special centre for recruitment.
3. There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
4. All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
5. Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
6. Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical face masks and observing physical distance.
7. Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn.
8. Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout
9. Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
10. Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
11. Names of shortlisted candidates would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
12. Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June to – 11 July 2022
For more information go to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal.